Sunday, February 20, 2011

Addicted..I'm

Getting tougher day by day
To detach you
from my play
You r lovely
but, You are a sin
Can't run away
I treat you as my kin.


You are a pleasure
but, You snatch good of Me
You taste sweet, but
Your results are creep
You're a show today, but
I see a future flop
On the face of profit
I made awful loss.


Control I used to have
I lost it on you
You are not that precious
I made that wrong move
Resistance sprouted
Its growing bit by bit
Wait few dayz, you'll see it.


Deep down in my heart
I know what i seek
You're nothing to me, its just ME
Who is weak
To accept it, to defeat.

10 comments:

  1. noo... u r takin it all wrong
    n hw can u relate this wid examz ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So temme ?
    wat is dis all about..??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda gettin feelin tht I'm being interrogated O_o

    well well !! this one is abt one really really bad habit I wanna get rid of :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. which bad habit? u wan to get rid of ..? :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i knoe..biting na ryt..d reality bites.

    ReplyDelete

Write whatever may come to your mind..
I'm here with my fingers on keyboard waiting to reply :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...