Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Exile



Give me the waters of Lethe that numb the heart, if they exist, I will still not have the power to forget you.


Where shall I take refuge?
Bereft of all I love
Is it possible
To go some place
Love anew
Is there a common thread
A safe passage to tread
How far can I walk beside walls
Is there an end
Or I just started
A long and a never ending walk
What do I save
Is there anything I can crave
World is in front of me
What’s in the world for me
Everything’s a mess
Shall I take refuge in the mess?

5 comments:

  1. This is a song of despair and helplessness. Hope there's a happy twist soon.

    Cheers
    CRD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to move on and on -no respite! Vedas say "charaiveti chariaveti" meaning that just move on ceaselessly without stop -best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depicts a mental state doddering on indecision and despair. Hope the Lord gives you strength to cope with your inner turmoil and emerge a winner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am reminded of the famous words of Rabindranath Tagore'Akela Chalo' ! Walk alone to find your own happiness:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The world is a tough place .... but we have to find our way :-)

    ReplyDelete

Write whatever may come to your mind..
I'm here with my fingers on keyboard waiting to reply :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...