Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hey Compadres !!!



Big Hello.. 
and wish you all a very very happy friendship day :)

The kind of friendship we share is very very special.. different from all other kinds we have.
We don't know each other but bonding is as strong as it can :)

I find myself very lucky that I get to know so many wonderful people across the globe.
I'd like thank each and every one of you.. !!

Apologies for not being active on Blogosphere.. caught up right in middle of exams and studies and what not.. Miss this place and you guys badly.. :(
will write as soon as I can..
till then Take care
Enjoy !!!
XOXO
 

15 comments:

  1. Would eagerly await your big comeback! Happy Friendship day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Await your return and best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friendship Day Jyoti! You are right about the bonding we share here... Hope all is well :)

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..happy friendship day..
    ..all d best fr ur egg jams.. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy friendship day Jyotes , goodluck for your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never knew there was such a day but Happy friendship anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope the exams go well...life happens surely...and it has been an amzing journey getting to know so many i would never know otherwise....smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you too a very happy friendship day and all the best for the exams do well ...

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish you the same! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy friendship day!
    Wish you all the best for your exams!

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was going to complain, but I've been guilty myself. I hope all's well with you and good luck on the exams. My secret was to always study the bold print...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jyoti,

    May you always have good and dependable friends. Best of luck for examinations. We can wait for you to be free to write.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your exams are going well? Goodluck anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you would put your best.
    All the best wishes to you,Jyoti.

    ReplyDelete

Write whatever may come to your mind..
I'm here with my fingers on keyboard waiting to reply :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...