Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Don't Need To Be Inspired Any Longer



Hopes tends to fade away. Zeal and fervor with which I usually start something recedes with time. Every now and then I need a nudge, I need someone to tear down the illusion of assumed perfection and give me a coup d'oeil of the acrid reality. When this waning fervidness reaches a point beyond which there's no actual moving forward but an unavailing run in loops I need an instant dose of inspiration, a sugar-coated slap of embarrassment from people around which will be hard enough to push me back on race track and soft enough to not to hate them for slapping me.

But, there comes a time when I no longer need inspiration. It's always there with me. May be I'm inspired all the time. My head is deep buried in what I'm doing and I know exactly where I'm going.Like Anais Nin my dreams too are athletic in nature running way ahead of me, I need to catch up before they melt away. I don't wanna get pushed again and again, not now, and questioned and prodded like a nestling.

I guess I don't need to be inspired any longer, just supported ― Kurt Cobain, Journals



Don't say a word
not a whisper, not a silence
with little sounds
heavy citations you oft cites
do no good to me
not now, but once I needed them
so bad, they gave me something
I reckoned I never had

I am charged
excited enough to last long
in valence shell, I know the route
marked well on the map
why charge me further
once I called for it
not any longer

now I need you to tread with me
your unhurried assistance
side by side, till I cross this
stretched out sea
stand with me on that blue boat
of mine, stare with me
torrents of water and azure skies

Sometimes a mere assistance, a little support and an unconditional unhurried presence of people you love gives you enough competency to swim through any circumstances. May be you no longer require encouragement and much needed motivation but patronage is something you'll never get enough, specially of your loved ones :)  

46 comments:

  1. Yeah a right partner can make the journey of life a pleasant one! Nicely written:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. अकेला उन्मुक्त उड़ना चाहता था,
    मेघ सा विस्तृत उमड़ना चाहता था।

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! Infact any unconditional patronage is mere source of inspiration.

    Well written :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need you to tread with me....that is the crux for me...i get more encouragment from just having people to walk the path with, you know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I..
      there presence has some kind of therapeutic effect :)

      Delete
  5. Yeah finding one to walk along with you is surely something all aspire to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep..
      at some point or other..
      we all crave for that !!

      Delete
  6. When we find that person to walk alongside us...we find ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice!
    Bookmarked this to read again :)


    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Nice post, can relate with it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, what you have key-boarded here is true,Jyoti. You need support from others and intrinsic inspiration.Nicely penned.

    ReplyDelete
  10. support and inspiration...wow...big themes...interesting thoughts by kurt cobain as well..i guess i need to know there are people that walk alongside me - maybe it's enough to know that they're there even if they don't do sth. special

    ReplyDelete
  11. udaan bharne par badal khud hi raasta de dete hain..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true mam..
      all we need is to start flyin :)

      Delete
  12. I wish I could write such beautiful poetry. It just doesn't come to me.
    Lovely thought Jyoti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore your writing skills Mam..
      I get a treat every time I read u :)

      Delete
  13. बहुत सुंदर

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post,
    I like your writing and beautiful thoughts.
    Keep it up and Cheers to you...
    Jyoti...;-)

    Rahul kale

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the way you design your posts with beautiful pictures and inspiring quotes and description along with the poem! We can easily inspire ourselves but at times we need support to carry on with the inspiration.

    Good work Jyoti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Valli :)

      coming from you that meant a lot :)

      Delete
  16. तुम्हारे जैसे व्यक्तित्व और कृतित्व के धनी व्यक्ति को आखिर कौन सहयोग के लिए नहीं उठ खड़ा होगा?

    ReplyDelete
  17. We need it when we need it. A beautiful read Jyoti.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always love the poems in your posts, and this one is no different ... deep in meaning and realism ... brilliant !!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jyoti ur writing here is superb with a fantastic language style..Every human needs acceptance,importance,appreciation followed by inspiration,motivation and support and that's what man don't get much..SMILES:)) GOD<3U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sir..
      you are right, we don't get it much

      Delete
  20. I found this to be a very inspiring post. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Write whatever may come to your mind..
I'm here with my fingers on keyboard waiting to reply :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...